EXC-500 Microscope Series
EXC-500 Series offers best-in-class performance and value for clinical laboratory and research applications. The newly designed NIS optical system provides sharp, crisp images via Plan achromat or S-Plan APO objectives. The EXC-500 Series' modular design is compatible with many accessories for research, fluorescence, phase contrast and darkfield applications.
NIS Infinity optical system.
Widefield or ergonomic binocular or trinocular viewing head. Ergo tilting heads are adjustable from 0° to 35°. Trinocular viewing heads have a 3-position beam splitter (0:100, 100:0, 80:20).
WF 10x/22mm focusable eyepieces with eyeguards. Eyepiece accepts a 26.5mm reticle. Optional 15x and 20x eyepieces are also available.
Reversed sextuple, ball bearing nosepiece with positive click stops to ensure parcentration.
Clinical Labs: NIS Plan achromat 2x, 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR, 50xR, 60xR and 100xR oil.
Research/Pathology: NIS S-Plan APO 4x, 10x, 40xR and 100xR oil.
Mechanical stage with GorillaTM Glass insert and tension adjustable controls. Size 302mm x 152mm with X-Y movement range of 78mm X 54mm. Optional pathology stage is available.
Achromat swing-out condenser 0.9 dry/1.25 oil on a rack and pinion with iris diaphragm.
Cast alloy aluminum.
3 watt LED with variable intensity control; LED bulb is rated for over 25,000 hours of continued use. Universal power supply 110v-240v.
Coaxial focusing system with adjustable tension control and upper limit stop to prevent accidental damage to slides; all metal gears, brass fine focus gear.
Dust cover, immersion oil and instruction manual.
- Multi-viewing configurations (2, 3, 5 and 10 viewing positions)
- Fluorescence attachments
- Plan achromat objectives: 2x, 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR, 50xR oil, 60xR and 100xR oil
- S-Plan APO objectives: 4x, 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Plan phase objectives: 10x, 20xR, 40xR and 100xR oil
- Turret phase contrast condenser, darkfield dry condenser (N.A. 0.7-0.9), darkfield oil condenser (N.A. 1.25-1.36)
- Simple polarizer/analyzer
- Gout kit
- Microscope carry case
- Microscope Dimensions (LWH): 300mm x 425mm x 450mm
- Physical weight: 30lbs.
- 5 year limited warranty for parts, labor and electronic components.
- 1 year warranty on LED bulb.